To be eligible for stipend, poster competition, and/or case presentation you must register to attend the TNS Annual Meeting. Registration will open in November 2018.
Texas Neurological Society invites its neurology resident members to the
upcoming Winter Conference at the Hyatt Regency in Austin, TX. As a
society benefit, TNS is offering financial assistance for lodging
for resident members of the Society. This offer is open to TNS resident
members who meet the criteria.
Active Members have contributed to a "Support your Future Partner” fund
to help with this cause. If you are chosen, TNS will reimburse you in
full for up to two nights’ lodging (room, tax, and self-parking) at the
host hotel or a hotel with an equivalent or lower rate. You will be
responsible for making your own hotel arrangements. Keep your hotel
receipt, and TNS will reimburse you following the conference. Recipients
will be responsible for their own travel costs and any other
- You must be a TNS resident member OR have submitted an application for membership (it's free!).
- Recipients will be chosen simply on a first-come, first-served
basis, and equal percentage of participants chosen from each neurology
program in Texas.
Resident Poster Competition
The TNS will be hosting a resident poster competition this year.
• Poster Presentation and Viewing - Friday, February 1st at 5:30 pm
• Poster Judging - Saturday, February 2nd at 8:00am
• Poster Presentation of Winners Announced - Saturday, February 2nd at 4:00 pm
- You can only submit ONE poster as the main author.
The TNS Office will be printing all posters this year. Do not
print your poster. When you register for the conference you must pay the $25
poster printing fee. Registration is free for TNS members.
You must also send a high-resolution PDF to email@example.com no later than
January 18, 2019.