Assistant Professor – Neurology
UNTHealth has a mission to serve the people of Texas, advance the health of communities and support the mission of UNT Health Science Center:
- Through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare services to a diverse population.
- By advancing medical knowledge with participation in research.
- By actively participating in the education of current and future healthcare providers.
- Through collaboration with communities to improve access of healthcare for all people.
The vision of UNT Health is: "To be the healthcare provider of choice."
The University of North Texas Health Science Center’s Department of Internal Medicine, Neurology is seeking a qualified Assistant/Associate Professor.
The successful candidate will possess the following required qualifications:
- MD/DO Degree
- Board Certified
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
- Experience in Neurology
- Academic Experience
- Possess excellent communication, clinical, and leadership skills
*Applicants must submit a resume with their online application.
- Credentialing assistance, paid liability insurance, CME and vacation package.
- Pay based on MGMA standards and commensurate with experience.
- Health and retirement benefits as a full-time employee.
Please apply online at: http://jobs.untsystem.edu/postings/32520
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.