Requisition Number 18018035
Neurology Opportunities in Austin and throughout Central Texas
Baylor Scott & White Health is expanding and we are seeking BC/BE Neurologists to join in multiple locations throughout the Austin and Central Texas area.
- General Neurology- Pflugerville, Buda, Marble Falls, Killeen, and Waco
- Vascular Neurologist-Temple
- Movement Disorder Specialist-Temple
- Neurohospitalist- Temple
Several positions provide an opportunity to teach medical students and residents. The candidate may be eligible for principal faculty appointment with Texas A&M University College of Medicine with academic rank commensurate with training and experience.
We offer a competitive salary with a generous benefit package that begins with four (4) weeks of vacation and an additional three (3) weeks CME.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White includes 48 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,800 active physicians, over 47,000 employees and the Scott &White Health Plan.
About our locations:
- Pflugerville is a fast-growing community and a suburb of Austin, that is located only 15-20 miles northeast of the capitol.
- Buda is a small town that is located 15 miles south of Austin. It is part of the Austin-Round Rock-San Marcos metropolitan area and is one of Austin's fastest growing suburbs.
- Marble Falls is located in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, only one hour southwest of Austin.
- Killeen is home to one of the largest military bases in the nation and is located about 1- 1.5 hours from Austin.
- Waco is located between Dallas and Austin and is home to Baylor University and HGTV's Fixer Upper.
Apply online to formally be considered. For additional information, please contact:
Tara Moore, PHR