Location: Temple, Texas US
Temple, Texas US
Vascular Neurologist or Stroke Specialist
Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a fellowship trained, BC/BE Vascular Neurologist to join an outstanding team of Stroke Specialists in Temple, Texas.
- Attractive 3 week rotation schedule- inpatient stroke service, telemedicine, and one week off. Clinic is optional, if desired.
- Call rotation is 1:8 (general neurology call)
- Academic opportunities available to teach medical students and residents
- Opportunity to participate in developing a Vascular Neurology Fellowship
- Accredited Stroke Program
- AHA Elite Primary Stroke Accredited
- Comprehensive Stroke Certified
- 30 dedicated stroke beds managed by hospitalists with neurology consultants
- Temple Memorial is the main hospital where stroke services are provided and serves as the hub for 6 spoke/regional hospitals throughout Central Texas.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial Center- Temple, is a 636 bed Level One Trauma Center and it is consistently listed among the "Top 100 Hospitals" in America. It is the primary clinical educational site for the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
About Temple, TX
Temple is a small to mid-size community that is located in Central Texas, conveniently located between several major cities in Texas, only 60 miles north of Austin and 120 miles south of the Dallas Fort Worth area. The community is enriched with a family-friendly culture, great schools and two beautiful lakes. The area is ideal for those who enjoy living in a smaller community, yet having easy access to a larger metropolitan area.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits:
At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME
Please send a brief cover letter and CV to Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org
A formal application along with a CV must be completed online at: Jobs.BSWHealth.com
Baylor Scott & White Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Baylor does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by or on behalf of a third party agency or firm.
Baylor Scott & White Health will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed Baylor Scott & White Health Agency Fee Agreement.
MD or DO
BC in Neurology (BE okay if actively pursuing certification)
Completion or in progress of completing an accredited Vascular Neurology Fellowship
TX medical license at time of hire/start date