Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting BC or BE Neurologists to join our new medical centers in the Austin Area. Opportunities are available in the Austin suburbs of Buda and Pflugerville, Texas.
- The Neurologist will provide direct patient care for a wide variety of neurological disorders, primarily in an outpatient setting with some inpatient responsibilities.
- The selected individual will join as the first neurologist to work in the specialty clinics, alongside a team of primary care physicians and other specialists.
- The work schedule will be Monday-Friday in support of the clinic business hours. Weekend call responsibilities will be shared with a regional call team, with acute stroke being covered by a tele-stroke team that supports the region.
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
- Epic EMR system
The new clinics will be supported by two established neurology practices in the area: Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Round Rock and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Lakeway, as well as our Tele-stroke Team. Baylor Scott & White Health combines advanced technology with a collegial work environment among physicians to provide excellence in healthcare.
You will work a job that gives you an ideal work/life balance with clinic hours that support Austin’s ideal to “Live, Work, & Play.” Come enjoy Austin, Texas, a place with legendary live music, an eclectic restaurant scene and unique culture. Austin has miles of hike and bike trails and over 200 parks and 300 days of clear skies a year! Outstanding public and private schools are available. The University of Texas, the Austin Symphony, professional sports teams and so much more is offered.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME per year
A formal application along with a CV must be completed online to be considered.
For more information about this opportunity, please send your CV and inquiry to:
Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org .