Marble Falls, Texas US
Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a BC or BE Neurologist to join an established neurology practice in Marble Falls, Texas.
- Join an established general neurology practice at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-Marble Falls to provide general neurological care to patients in area.
- The Department of Neurology in Marble Falls is currently comprised of a part-time neurologist supported by nursing and administrative support.
- The work setting is primarily outpatient but will include inpatient responsibilities.
- Monday-Friday in support of patient care needs is the expected routine work schedule.
- Call is required 7 days/month, including one weekend. Acute strokes are handled after hours by the regional tele-stroke team.
- Employed position with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Epic EMR system.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial Center- Temple, is a 636 bed Level One Trauma Center and it is consistently listed among the "Top 100 Hospitals" in America. It is the primary clinical educational site for the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
About Marble Falls, TX
Located nearby Austin, Marble Falls is enriched with scenic hill country beauty, a gorgeous lake, down-home cooking at one of the best restaurants in Texas, and world-class wineries. This inviting town, nestled among gently-sloping hills blanketed in vibrant wildflowers and forests of oak and pecan trees, provides an arresting backdrop for those who enjoy being outdoors. It also has plenty to offer those who enjoy more urban pursuits. Dine at unique restaurants, peruse private art galleries, and browse boutique shops in Marble Fallsï¿½ Main Street District. This fusion of outdoor adventure and urban elegance, set in a charming small town just 50 miles west of Austin, makes Marble Falls a great place to live.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits
At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME per year
Please submit your application and CV online to formally be considered. For more information, please send your CV and inquiry to Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, at Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.