Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is Houston's premier multispecialty group practice, founded in 1949 by Dr. Mavis Kelsey in Houston's famous Texas Medical Center. More than 400 physicians and allied health professionals’ practice at 19 locations and an accredited Sleep Center in the Greater Houston area. Medical services offered by Kelsey-Seybold include medical care in 55 medical specialties including primary care and specialty care, outpatient surgery centers, an accredited Sleep Center, a Radiation Therapy Center, laboratory services, advanced radiology services and other diagnostic services, 15 on-site Kelsey pharmacies and a secure web portal for patients to communicate with their Kelsey-Seybold doctors, get test results and schedule appointments.
Kelsey-Seybold has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as the nation’s first accredited Accountable Care Organization and a Level 3 (highest) Patient-Centered Medical Home. Kelsey-Seybold has many physicians in the Greater Houston area certified for excellence in diabetes, heart and stroke care by the NCQA. In addition to these recognitions, Kelsey-Seybold is home to a nationally accredited Breast Diagnostic Center, Endoscopy Center, Infusion Center and Cancer Center.
We are currently seeking a BC/BE physician in Neurology to join our multi-specialty group practice. Practice the whole breadth of clinical neurology with a group of seven neurologists and two advanced practice clinicians. Neurophysiology fellowship or other neurology fellowship preferred.
- Consistent, clinic schedule that allows a reasonable balance of patient volume and clinical thoroughness.
- Call coverage ends at 8 AM and begins at 5 PM. If not on call, your pager is quiet on the weekdays.
- Call will be one week out of every 7 and one weekend out of every 8.
- While on call during the weekdays, outpatient clinic schedule is a half day with the remainder of time spent in the hospital.
- Call coverage is only for CHI Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.
- Primary clinic area will be in Northwest Houston servicing the Kelsey-Seybold Cypress, Vintage and Spring clinics. Satellite clinic coverage will be at the Main Campus and Spring one day a week.
Benefits and Compensation:
Our physicians practice medicine in a collaborative manner amongst many medical specialties and sub specialties embracing technology and teamwork to provide patient centered care. Our compensation package is productivity based and includes salary, paid time off, CME, and matching 401K. Affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine and the Texas Heart Institute.
- Multi-specialty group practice setting
- Regular weekday hours
- Full nursing and clerical support
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Electronic Medical Records
For more information please contact:
Debra Mounts, Manager, Physician Services
As the 4th largest city in the U.S., Houston, Texas is a leader in business, entertainment, the arts and more. From professional sports to outdoor fun to an out-of-this-world space experience and incredible dining - it's all here! Stroll the beaches of Galveston or challenge yourself on one of our many golf courses. Space City offers everything from breathtaking museum exhibits to vibrant downtown entertainment. Explore the wonder of space or spend the day shopping to your heart's content. Houston is a city of infinite possibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status.