Contract - Full Time
Woodland Heights Medical Center is assisting in the recruitment of a BC/BE (if coming out of training) Neurologist to join an established private practice.
• Joining 1 other Board Certified Neurologist
• Anticipated call 1:2
• Newly trained candidates preferred
• Partnership track or prolonged employment track available (candidate's preference)
• Newly remodeled space
• Large office near hospital with plenty of exam rooms for several physicians
• Electrophysiology, EMG, EEG, & Neurophysiology experience preferred
• Hospital is planning stroke program & development of spine surgery platform
, with a local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities.
• 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
• Lufkin’s daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business, commerce and healthcare hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size
• The area is a fishermen’s and hunters’ paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas
To apply, contact Haley Boyd, Physician Recruitment Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call (615) 465-7441.